Career Counseling and Coaching
The objective of career counseling and coaching is to guide a person toward a resolution of a certain problem or to modify those aspects of oneself that hinder one from achieving one’s goals.
- Description of a problem
- Goal definition: What does a client want to change?
- Action plan to solve the problem
- Exploring career aspirations and ambitions
- Planning career path and development
- Relationships at work and conflicts
- Work dissatisfaction and unfulfillment
- Problems with motivation, creativity and productivity
- Low self-esteem and lack of trust in one’s competencies
- Stress management
- Recovery after burnout, anxiety, or depression